$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$18.25 - $19.90
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Shimano's R600/6403 are comfortable and plush road bike replacement brake lever hoods.
Replacement levers pivots pin kit for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts. It's that simple to get a rub-free setup! This kit includes stainless steel hardware with washers and bolts for both CPS (Caliper Positioning System) mounting and standard (direct-mount)mounting.
$25.00 - $56.00
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
High performance compound for alloy wheels. Improved power and modulation with excellent wet weather stopping power. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
ENVE replacement brake pads for full-carbon ENVE rims and wheelsets with a smooth surface brake track. Our brake pads are specifically formulated and optimized for best performance with our molded-in texture brake tracks found on the Smart ENVE System (SES) wheels. - Only for use with the updated brake track found on ENVE SES 2.2, SES 7.8, and most recent versions of SES 3.4, and SES 4.5 wheels.
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors. Features: - Rim friendly compounds - Threaded steel post - Steel hardware Specifications: - Weight per pair: 56.9 grams - Overall length: 46.1mm - Pad contact width: 13.1mm
Clean up your handlebar with Avid's MatchMaker X clamp. It combines mounts for your SRAM shifters and Avid brake levers into one simple, sleek unit so you can shed grams and keep your bars nice and tidy. You can also integrate RockShox's XLoc remote for maximum convenience and ease of use.
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that allow the caliper to move as you install your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts. It's that simple to get excellent caliper alignment! This kit includes ultra-light titanium hardware with washers for CPS (Caliper Positioning System) mounting.
Hope Direct Shifter mounts allow shifter pods to mount directly to the Tech lever clamp, freeing up handlebar space and improving ergonomics. · Sold in pairs · Contains two shifter mounting bolts and four lever clamp bolts · Shimano mount allows the use of XTR SL-M970 2006-2010, XTR SL-M980 and M980-I from 2011 to present and XT SL-M780-I 2012 · Works on Hope Race and Race Evo levers only
$32.50 - $32.95
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- Lever blade kits sold each - Includes cam guide
$12.50 - $13.75
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$163.99 - $167.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Self tow in - Available only in Threaded - Rim Friendly Compounds Compounds: - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 60.6 grams - Overall length: 66.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
Shimano claris R2000 series for entry level riders. Riding style is not race oriented, but easy sports, long touring, town cruising with casual shopping and also commuting for daily use. These levers are compatible with a wide variety of brakes. - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Page 1 of 14 Next page