Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
$55.00 - $65.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Surly wants you to be able to set up you ride just the way you want it. This pair of adapter washers make it so you can throw your favorite 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. 10mm solid axle hub into the rear end of a 142, 177, or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Add the adapters, add the wheel, install and tighten the nuts and, bam, you're ready to rip. Make sure the solid axle on your wheel is the right length for the frame spacing. For instance: 190mm OLD QR goes with 197mm thru-axle spacing.
The Problem Solvers Cross Clamp mounts to the seat tube on your frame so that you can make your top-routed shift cables work with a bottom-pull front road derailleurs. This is a common setup on cyclocross bicycles. Choose the diameter that matches your frame.
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru-axle system.
$1.20 - $1.98
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
These simple clamps allow riders to mount I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper levers onto their bars without the otherwise-requisite Shimano I-Spec II compatible brake levers. Sold individually and can be used for either right- or left-hand side. - Hinged clamps for easy installation without removing other components - AL-6061, anodized black - 23 grams - For use only with I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper lever
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$7.50 $10.00 25% Off
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Thin, durable clear chainstay protector with extra-strong adhesive. - Overall length - 10.375
$13.99 - $21.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
A five-piece IGUS bushing spacer kit for mounting rear shocks. - Compatible with x eyelet shocks using IGUS bushings mounted in the shock eyelet - Select the correct hardware kit for your mounting bolt diameter (e.g. 6mm, 8mm) and frame mount width (e.g. 22mm, 24mm)
- Tubular alloy construction - Padded hand grip section - Integrated, replaceable and adjustable padded arm rests - Easy clip on installation fits most road bars - Clamp Size: 22.2–25.4mm
• Emergency universal replacement derailleur hanger • CNC machined aluminum construction • Anodized and laser etched finish
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
Page 1 of 72 Next page